Home Sweet Home

Well, looks like I'll be heading home for the weekend. I probably should since I haven't been home since holidays ended (the end of December). Bringing home my old computer to set up for mom. Installed the new Ubuntu, or Xubuntu to be specific. Besides for a few minor troubles with regards to display everything looks pretty good!

So my research on the possible representations for geometrical entities is nearing the end. The final updates are just about here for the representation research document. The latest update includes a quick analysis of the sources for the Maple geometry module. It was not very easy to go through, but I managed to pull some good stuff from it (mostly formulas for calculating different things). If anyone has some suggestions or ideas regarding the material in the document, please feel free to leave a comment. All feedback is greatly appreciated!

No comments: