FIZZICKS!!!!

I haven't done a whole lot with my game engine stuff over the past week (been focusing on implementing GPU splatting for my research), but I decided to capture a video today. It's a little low quality, but it shows off the basics. For the most part, there's enough functionality in there to start working on a game, but I want to make the code simpler and easier to work with. Anyways, here's the video:



Currently I'm using Bullet for Physics, CEGUI for the in-game GUI, DevIL for loading images, OpenGL for rendering and a whole lot of boost to make my life easier. The windowing (Cocoa, Carbon, X11 or Win32) is my own. Eventually I might do the same for the image loading and in-game GUI so that there are less dependencies, but for now I don't really care too much about that. I'm planning out a simple game to make eventually, so look forward to that in the future. Perhaps not the very near future, but quite possibly by the end of the year.